You are not logged in.

The 1st Filipino PC Modding Site

#17 2009-12-04 20:44:34

doki
Site Admin
Website

Re: PSOne LCD Mod (VGA)

Hi bobtitus... Welcome to pcModz Philippines!

If you want to connect the PSONE Screen on your S-Video out you can use 4poles plug to RCA connector (RED, WHITE, YELLOW) , Use the yellow plug connector and plug it  to TV out of your videocard... PLease refer to the attached picture for the cable.

Problem is the LCD screen does not seem to power when I connect it to a 7.5v power supply sad

Try to press the Volume or Brightness controls on PSONe Screen. If you did not see the green indicator, there might be something's wrong on the adaptor or maybe the screen.

Is this normal behavior, do you need to trick it to think it is connected to a PSOne in order to get it to power, or is it just a faulty unit?

No need to trick the PSONE if you use a S-Video/TV Out. Also check your video settings and be sure to use a correct cable.

I've attached the cable I've used before I switch to VGA. I hope it helps:)

I only drink diluted water.

2009-12-04 20:44:34

dremel
pcModz Bot

#18 2009-12-04 20:45:55

doki
Site Admin
Website

Hi bobtitus... Welcome to pcModz Philippines!

If you want to connect the PSONE Screen on your S-Video out you can use 4poles plug to RCA connector (RED, WHITE, YELLOW) , Use the yellow plug connector and plug it  to TV out of your videocard... PLease refer to the attached picture for the cable.

Problem is the LCD screen does not seem to power when I connect it to a 7.5v power supply sad

Try to press the Volume or Brightness controls on PSONe Screen. If you did not see the green indicator, there might be something's wrong on the adaptor or maybe the screen.

Is this normal behavior, do you need to trick it to think it is connected to a PSOne in order to get it to power, or is it just a faulty unit?

No need to trick the PSONE if you use a S-Video/TV Out. Also check your video settings and be sure to use a correct cable.

Below is the cable I've used before I switch to VGA. I hope it helps:)

2_Image017.jpg

Last edited by doki (2013-08-09 12:22:49)

#19 2009-12-04 20:49:15

doki
Site Admin
Website

Hi bob

Board footer

pcModz Ph © 2007 - 2016 All Rights Reserve.