Assuming you have cleaned your case, paint with a primer.
1. Paint your case and allow it to cure for a least two weeks
2. After 2 weeks, Use 800grit for wet sanding
3. then use 1000/1200grit sandpaper (Wetsanding)
4. 1500/2000grit sandpaper (wetsanding)
5. Use a cloth and apply a rubbing compound to prepare the case for buffing
6. Continue to buff until satisfied with the result.
7. Apply Hand Glaze with a soft cloth then wipe off with clean fiber free cloth.
8. Wait at least a month to apply a wax
I hope it helps.
I only drink diluted water.
spray paint panu maging glossy/mirror finish? anu po ba dapat gawin? procedure?
o anu po ung pinapahid salamat! ^_^
Laptop po ang pipinturahan...
Get a Clear Coat spray apply each coat depending on the manufacturer's instructions. ( usually printed at the back of the can )
I do apply each coat with 20 minute interval. ( it's just me. )
Take Note that it does not dry or set fast. if you try to touch the paint after 24 hours you will see that you will have finger print impressions on your paint job. Wait for it to fully cure/set/dry few days before touching it. you will notice that the paint is HARD.
Painting takes Patience. if you have none then you better let someone do it for you.
Res Ipsa Loquitor