SOWE po pangit cam...
nag use ako ng generic sand paper( CC 120 Cw Eagle Brand Waterproof Abrasive paper KOVAX) ito sabi ng brand
para sakin mukhang mali ang pag type na sand papaer na na buy ko... ask lang po anung klase o volume o grits ng sand paper later nalang ung painting
Last edited by tambok1200 (2011-12-22 14:56:24)
This may help you for your concern.
1. Wire brush
2 120 to 160-grit sandpaper
3. WD 40
4 Steel wool
1. Spray the rusted area with WD40 and allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes.
2. Use the wire brush on the surface you spray with WD-40. Brush the surface until you removed most of the rust.
3. Spray again the corroded part with WD40 and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes
4. Use 120- to 160 grit sandpaper to remove the remaining dust. Be sure to remove all of the rust you possibly can. If you leave any, the rust will reappear.
5. Rea-apply WD and leave it for a while then rub the area with steel wool to buff the metal and remove the smallest remnants of rust.
6. After you've removed all of the rust, coat the surface with an application of WD-40. This will provide a protective barrier against future corrosion.
I only drink diluted water.
TY sir akala ko di na active mga tao d2
wow! that's a lot of work!! i remember my modded generic case, that took me a while to finish.. but, well, its wort it! btw! good luck bro!
Use steel brush , sand paper, and put some oil like WD40.
|Similar Topics||Replies||Views||Last post|
Ano mas maganda?? by crozenkim
|2||730||2016-05-04 09:45:03 by crozenkim|
|0||868||2014-12-22 22:59:58 by vinzy|
|2||1757||2013-07-12 20:08:04 by Neurotoxic|
help po kung saaan at magkano mga case na ganito by otoonline
|1||4176||2011-12-22 21:46:59 by doki|
Any modding suggestions? by modmeplease123
|6||4644||2009-05-08 14:29:47 by beetoy|