You are not logged in.

The 1st Filipino PC Modding Site

#9 2007-08-03 21:14:14

zilchjr
Moderator
Registered: 2007-07-08
Posts: 86

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

Thanks for the info Nimrod

-by the way at what block have you started playing MTG?
[uli]first pre-release experience was the Invasion Block[/uli]
[uli]i started playing magic during the Urza's Block[/uli]


keep us updated more powers...:cool:


:cool

Offline

2007-08-03 21:14:14

dremel
pcModz Bot
Registered: 2015-04-29
Posts: 8

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering



Online

#10 2007-08-07 18:35:28

nimrod23
Member
Registered: 2007-07-06
Posts: 6

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

zilchjr wrote:

Thanks for the info Nimrod

-by the way at what block have you started playing MTG?
[uli]first pre-release experience was the Invasion Block[/uli]
[uli]i started playing magic during the Urza's Block[/uli]


keep us updated more powers...:cool:

way back fallen empires pa big_smile

Wrath of God nun ay 200-250 lang.

In MTG years tanda na ako waah.

Offline

#11 2007-08-07 18:36:55

nimrod23
Member
Registered: 2007-07-06
Posts: 6

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

update

Magic the Gathering Tournament

Saturday August 12, 2007
Standard Constructed Format

Bacolod Chicken Inasal Greenhills

Reg.Time: 10-11:00 am | Reg.Fee: P200.oo

Offline

#12 2007-08-07 18:39:04

shamrage
Member
From: Sitio Pajo, Brgy Napnud
Registered: 2007-06-26
Posts: 261

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

I've started MTG on Urza's din...

How much is the Wrath of God ngayon? I have 4pcs smile

@Nimrod23

Tagal mo na pala sa magic? Do you have vintage cards for sale or trade? smile

Offline

#13 2007-08-10 14:54:25

nimrod23
Member
Registered: 2007-07-06
Posts: 6

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

doki wrote:

I've started MTG on Urza's din...

How much is the Wrath of God ngayon? I have 4pcs smile

@Nimrod23

Tagal mo na pala sa magic? Do you have vintage cards for sale or trade? smile

It depends on what expansion you have and siyempre condition din ng card.

No I don't keep old cards anymore I sold all of my old cards na dahil wala naman ganong tourneys sa Vintage format at medyo mahirap maglaro ng vintage kung wala kang power cards.

Standard format cards ang marami ako.

update:

May venue na yung Philippine Open sa Trinoma Level 2 sya gagawin on August 18-19

Offline

#14 2007-08-10 15:27:22

doki
Site Admin
From: Philippines
Registered: 2007-06-20
Posts: 586
Website

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

I have 4 revise Wrath of God. Mint Condition smile. Are you joining any of these tournaments? Mahirap na ako makahabol cause all my cards are now type 1 na 1.5... I'm a occational player na lang sa ngayon.


I only drink diluted water.

Offline

#15 2007-08-11 21:40:52

zilchjr
Moderator
Registered: 2007-07-08
Posts: 86

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

doki wrote:

I have 4 revise Wrath of God. Mint Condition smile. Are you joining any of these tournaments? Mahirap na ako makahabol cause all my cards are now type 1 na 1.5... I'm a occational player na lang sa ngayon.

doki, what about hosting a mini tournament. is there any MTG shop at your area? hehehehe.


:cool

Offline

#16 2007-08-15 15:15:35

doki
Site Admin
From: Philippines
Registered: 2007-06-20
Posts: 586
Website

Re: MTG - Magic The Gathering

doki, what about hosting a mini tournament. is there any MTG shop at your area? hehehehe.

No shops here on Dasma Area.

as promised...here are the pics... on the 4th picture 2 don ay 3rd ed na wrath.


I only drink diluted water.

Offline

Board footer

pcModz Ph © 2007 - 2016 All Rights Reserve.