MSI'S RIG MODDING RELOADED
On this third year of MSI’s anSIIS invite the modders to participate in MSI Beat It!’s Rig Display Contest. Still open to all, and still the best place to show off your PC.
PHASE 1: ONLINE SUBMISSION
• Step 1: Submit three (3) pictures of your rig to email@example.com. Indicate “I’m Ready for Round 3 of the MSI Rig Display Contest” in the subject line.
• Pic 1: main compartment of your PC (side panel off, as many parts and features shown as possible.)
• Pic 2: any shot of a part of your rig that you are most proud of.
• Pic 3: “glamour shot”
Make them at least 800x600 in size, but no larger than 1600x1200
• Step 2: Name your rig! The name of your rig won’t affect official judging, but it will help us identify and present your rig.
• Step 3: Include your Details: Name, Online Handle (Forum Name), and Cellphone number.
• Step 4: Specify the specs of your rig
- Power Supply
All entries must be received by 08/15/2013, 11:59PM. MSI will send a confirmation e-mail to those that will qualify.
PHASE 2: ONSITE DISPLAY CONTEST
• We will communicate specific details to qualified entries directly but basically, if you are (one of the) Chosen Ones, then you must be ready to preset your rig at the RDU (loading dock) of the event venue during ingress night (after mall hours). Further, your rigs will remain on the premises within the 3-day duration of the event (overnight).
• We require that the rigs be in working order, and be able to have specific games installed on it in preparation for your own LAN party. MSI will be providing the networking paraphernalia like cables, switches and hubs, and also monitors, keyboards, mice and headphones/speakers.
• Prizes at stake include MSI’s OC and Gaming Series motherboards.
• All participants will get an MSI shirt and a souvenir/plaque.
• Please ensure that competing brand logos on motherboards and videocards be covered in tape or similar. •
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
• 10% - Design and Theme implementation
• 10% - Neatness and cable management
• 15% - Complexity / technicality of mod
• 15% - Originality and innovativeness
• 20% - Form and function
• 20% - Overall look and “wow” factor
• 10% - Popularity based on FB
+5% for MSI motherboard used (Bonus points)
+5% for MSI videocard used (Bonus points)
Important dates to remember:
• August 15, 2013 – Deadline of submission
• August 21, 2013 – Announcement of Finalists
• August 21 to 30, 2013 – FB voting
I only drink diluted water.
|Similar Topics||Replies||Views||Last post|
links, addresses, tel nos.... modding services and materials by timber715 [ 1 2 ]
|13||21156||2015-11-03 14:58:37 by Milehigh|
|23||32294||2014-10-30 02:23:04 by doki|
|12||19880||2013-10-09 13:37:52 by monimoni|
starting a pc modding business by noslegna26
|1||4117||2013-10-07 03:24:08 by shamrage|
Best case for modding? by doki
|7||14566||2012-12-03 23:28:15 by Neurotoxic|