This contest is open to all Coolermaster case owners and modders.
For the “Tower Mod” category, you can use any chassis (full, mid, M-ATX or M-ITX) made by Cooler Master.
For the “Scratch Build” category:
-The case could be built from any material.
-If you choose to use a prefabricated case, please use the following guidelines:
No display of any manufacturer logo.
The final product must not be recognizable from its original design.
(1) Atleast Cooler Master product must be included in the mod. (fan, cooler, PSU)
How To Register:
1. Go to Coolermaster Philippines fan page. Click "like" if you are not yet a fan .
2. How to enter. Upload pics of your Rig or a worklog of your unfinished project on your facebook account. and post it on this page
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … =1&theater
please include casemod 2011 entry on your post.
3. 10 Finalist will be chosen for the "casemod" category and 5 finalist for the "scratch built" category.
4. Be sure to submit your entries before (October 22, 2011) The top finalist names will be posted on Coolermaster Philippines wall.
5. The top finalists will get the chance to have their rigs showcased on Coolermaster's 2011 Casemod Showdown Event on October 28,29,30, 2011 at
SM North EDSA Cyberzone.
There will be 2 categories for Cooler Master 2011 Case Mod Competition:
Tower Mod (Full, Mid, M-ATX)
Winners are selected based on:
30%: Public votes (likes!)
70%: Votes from selected Cooler Master representatives based on the following criterias:
-Complexity / technicality of Mod
-Design and Theme implementation
-Overall Look and Wow factor
-Neatness and Cable Management
-Originality and Innovativeness
I only drink diluted water.
PC MODDING CONTEST - 2nd Gigabyte Roadshow@ Gilmore IT Center on February 27 to 28
Calling all PC gamers, the G-boys, a group of PC enthusiasts who share a passion for customizing their gaming rigs is holding the 2nd Gigabyte Roadshow at the Gilmore IT Center on February 27 to 28. The event showcases a competition of modded desktop PCs utilizing various Gigabyte cases.
According to Andrew Tan, one of the organizers, “PC gamers are not simply content with having the latest computer hardware—they also want the appropriate gaming peripherals to back it up. But besides having the latest keyboards, mice, and headsets available, it is also important that the cases they use are at par with their precious hardware. Gigabyte cases specifically cater to this need. Not only are these cases aesthetically pleasing, they also provide upgradeable cooling solutions that are crucial for computer buffs who want to push the limits of their PCs.”
The G-boys, started in July 2007, as a thread for Gigabyte owners to show off their respective cases. The thread later became known as “Gigabyte cases” in the computer forum tipidpc.com. This caught the attention of Jeffrey Mariano, sales representative of Gigabyte Corp., who then spearheaded the 1st Gigabyte Roadshow in October. The event gave the participants a chance to display their masterpieces and served as an opportunity for others to appreciate their unique hobby.
If you want to learn more about the art of PC mods and how to create a monster gaming rig, be sure to check out the Gigabyte Roadshow next weekend. Interested participants who want to join should submit their contact details and rig specs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such a very amazing link!
Update on the post above....
Cooler Master Case Mod Contest will start on Aug 6, 2012. Contest important dates.
1. Registration : Aug 6,2012 - Sept 7,2012
2. Worklog update & submission : Aug 6, 2012 - Dec 7, 2012
3. Voting : Dec 10,2012 - Dec 14,2012
4. Winners Announce: Dec 20,2012
I only drink diluted water.
MSI Rig Modding Reloaded 2014 The Annual MSI Rig Modding Competition
MSI presents its long-running Rig Modding contest in partnership with Plextor and Aerocool! As part of the E-Sports and Gaming Summit (ESGS) to be held at SMX this November, participants will be able to share their passion with fellow PC enthusiast, whether gamer, overclocker, or modder, during the grand event.
The preliminary selection will run from October 16 to October 31, 2014.
Judging will be based on the following principles:
- 20% - Design and Theme implementation
- Uniformity / design flow
- 15% - Neatness and cable management
- Sleeved and hidden cables, overall neat look
- 15% - Complexity / technicality of mod
- Layout, how components are arranged
- 15% - Originality and innovativeness
- Uniqueness and smart solutions to design
- 15% - Form and function
- Every modification has a reason
- 20% - Overall look and â€œwowâ€ factor
- One single design theme and "wow"
- +5% for MSI motherboard used (Bonus points)
- Add 5 points if an MSI board is used
- +5% for MSI videocard used (Bonus points)
- Add 5 points if an MSI videocard is used
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for submission of the above requirements is October 31, 2014, 11:59PM.
- One submission per participant only
- Submissions that pass the preliminary selection will be notified 3 days after the deadline.
- We reserve the right to assign â€œreserveâ€ participants for the event proper; these participants may or may not be called up to attend the event and will be notified as early as possible pending any absentations or unavoidable circumstances.
- We encourage our participants to prep their rigs for LAN gaming while displaying your rigs. The organizers will only be providing monitors, mice, keyboards and LAN connection.
- Bring your own power cables, video connectors and other peripherals that you think you might need â€“ and please label them properly to avoid loss.
- This is a 2-day event; your rigs will be left on the premises overnight. Neither MSI nor any of its affiliations will be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment of the participants. Rest assured however that we will have extra security to help avoid any untoward losses.
- Further details about the on-site event at ESGS will be sent to preliminary winners as needed.
Visit MSI Philippines Facebook Page for more info:
I only drink diluted water.
|Similar Topics||Replies||Views||Last post|
links, addresses, tel nos.... modding services and materials by timber715 [ 1 2 ]
|13||21155||2015-11-03 14:58:37 by Milehigh|
|12||19880||2013-10-09 13:37:52 by monimoni|
starting a pc modding business by noslegna26
|1||4117||2013-10-07 03:24:08 by shamrage|
MSI'S Rig Modding Reloaded by doki
|0||1594||2013-08-03 05:16:26 by doki|
Best case for modding? by doki
|7||14566||2012-12-03 23:28:15 by Neurotoxic|